Tuesday 15 June 2010

Women in Eve: Winners Announced!

CrazyKinux has at last announced the winners for the Blog Banter #17; Women in Eve contest. Here are the results (original link):

  1. The Ghost Report: Eve Blog Banter: The Girls Who Fly Spaceships
  2. “Prove It”: Women In EvE
  3. Blog Banter #17 – Women in Eve
  4. The Ladies of New Eden (An Analysis on How Men are not from Mars, & Women are not from Venus)
  5. Cloaked and Watching You: The Ladies of New Eden
  6. Space Broker: Gal-Ristas!
  7. Tech 2 stilettos
  8. It's a woman's world (they just don't know it yet!)
  9. Ladies of New Eden
  10. Lady Vengeance, Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Pew-Pew

CK's pick of other entries worth reading:

So I'd just like to say...



GET IN, I'M AT NUMBER 8 WOOOHOOO! :o)



It was a really enjoyable blog banter, I love that it got so many "I think I might make a blog" types actually starting up. There were 80 entries overall and lots of different opinion and ideas. It certainly encouraged debate, even the comments list for the contest is full of people discussing the issue of ladies who play Eve.

Thank you very much for running the contest CK and also thanks to whomever it was that upped the prize fund (I cannot find the blogpost which mentioned the player who did this).

I shall be putting my winnings into my pvp isk pot, ensuring this Woman in Eve has plenty of equipment for kicking butt around New Eden ;-)

1 comment: