Sunday 19 December 2010

Raffle Winners!

Raffle has been drawn this evening! Winners as follows:

First Prize - 310/Jared Reidel

Second Prize - 182/The Methatron

Third Prize - 218/Einon Draconus

Fourth Prize - 62/Loren Gallen

Fifth Prize - 238/Laedy

Sixth Prize - 10/NL Jarin

Congrats and thanks to everyone who took part. Winners, I will eve-mail you this week about prize deliveries.



Due to a very busy real life schedule this might be my last post till after the holidays. So a very merry Christmas to everyone, hope that you have a good one.



o/

3 comments:

  1. Holy sh*t I won? Fricking awesome! That's just made my day! Cheers Eelis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you glad you came back to Eve now eh lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY \o/

    Thanks Eelis. First time I've won a lotto like this :D

    ReplyDelete