Friday 12 March 2010

Intermission

Wow! Have had some lovely initial feedback, from friends and strangers alike. So thank you very much everyone, I shall endeavour to continue as I have started.

I have quite a stack of posts developing (does anyone else wake up in the night with new ideas and have to write things down?!) though I am wary of burning myself out. I think an update a week is a good start unless say I get the killing blow on a Titan and feel the need to brag about it...

My PC is crying out for an upgrade so I'm tied up with that for a few days. In the mean time I thought I would share some exclusive top secret artwork related to DUST 514...

Enjoy! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! *new desktop background* thanks, that is a funny piece.

    Yeah once a week is a sane goal...over time, the most important thing is reasonably consistent posting about something entertaining or useful. You're batting a thousand so far imho :)

    ReplyDelete